What is the Spend Analytics Dashboard?
The Spend Analytics Dashboard is a tool for ZAGENO customers to track, analyze, and manage their lab supply expenditures.
What information can I find on the Spend Analytics Dashboard?
Within the Spend Analytics Dashboard, you can find the following spend breakdowns:
- Category and Sub-Category
- Time Frame (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, etc., or a custom date range)
- Cost Centers and Project Codes (Optional)
Tip: Some customers may see additional information based on their customizations.
For more information, please reach out to your Account Manager.
What data sources power the Spend Analytics Dashboard?
The Spend Analytics Dashboard is currently powered by information provided within the checkout flow, and may not be fully reconcilable with invoice data.
How do the filters in the Spend Analytics Dashboard work?
There are 2 types of filters within the Spend Analytics Dashboard:
- There are regular filters on the left-hand side, allowing you to select and deselect as many options as there are available data points for.
- If you click into any element within the fields of the dashboard, the dashboard will automatically filter based on that selection. Example: If you click into the name of one supplier, then the entire Spend Analytics Dashboard will be filtered to only show the data relevant for that selected supplier.
How can I download the data in the Spend Analytics Dashboard?
The download button is located at the very bottom of the dashboard, in the lower right-hand corner, right above the ZAGENO footer
There are 2 ways to download data from the Spend Analytics Dashboard:
- To download an image of the dashboard itself, just click on the Download button. You will be able to download as an image, as a PDF, or as a PPT slide.
- To download the data itself, you will need to first select any element within the chart/table of interest, and then click the Download button at the bottom of the page. You will be able to download as a CSV file or as a Microsoft Access file, in addition to having the option to download as images, same as above.
How can I get the Spend Analytics Dashboard for my organization?
The Spend Analytics Dashboard is available to all organizations on the Professional and Enterprise tier plans. To activate the Spend Analytics Dashboard for your organization, please reach out to your Account Manager.